Sunday, November 22, 2009

Office Depot - $49.99 Brother HL-2140!! Great Deal!

It's interesting because I was just asked the other day by a fellow blogger on how to save money on ink when you start printing out lots of coupons and one of my suggestions was to buy a laser printer. I purchased this Brother HL-2140 printer this past summer when it was on sale for $65 (which I thought was an excellent deal) and now it's on sale for an even better price! I absolutely love it - it prints pretty fast, you don't need color ink to redeem coupons so the black ink is just fine, and the toner lasts for a while (of course, it depends on your printing needs). The cost of one toner cartridge equals the cost of my Epson cartridges which ran out a lot faster. I think this laser printer is one of the best investments I've ever made!

Right now, you can purchase this printer online from Office Depot for only $49.99 here with free shipping after instant savings.

Sign up for Mr. Rebates or Ebates and you can earn 2% back on your purchase, as well as $5 just for signing up. Sign up for Cashbaq and receive 1% back on your purchase.

Thanks Chicago Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved