Friday, April 28, 2017

Try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for 30 Days



Amazon Music Unlimited is the new way to listen to any song, anywhere on your devices.

I ordered my subscription back in October and I absolutely LOVE it.

For just $7.99 per month or $79/yr for Prime Members ($9.99/mo for non-Prime members) this subscription has me jammin' in the car, at home and on the go. We have 2 dots in our house and 1 echo, plus all my kids' devices and our phones. So, for us, a family of 6...the best plan is the family plan. It is $14.99/mo or $149/yr for up to 6 family members on all your devices.

Start your FREE 30 day trial now!

Plus, I LOVE that if you are an echo, dot or tap user too...it is even cheaper, yes, CHEAPER - for just $3.99 per single device. Just ask Alexa, "Try Amazon Music Unlimited".

*Remember, you can cancel anytime during the trial and you will not be billed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved