Sunday, August 21, 2016

Saved by the Bell: The Complete Collection (13 Discs) $17.99 Today (8/21) Only + Spend $50 in TV Series, Get $10 Gift Card Promo




"I'm so excited, I'm so excited"....one of my favorite episodes from Saved by the Bell! It was my Saturday morning jam, as I am sure many of you were tuning in as well back in the day.

Today, 8/21, Best Buy has the complete collection (13 discs) on sale for $17.99 (Reg. $31.99). What a deal! I had previously purchased season 1&2 for $19.99 years ago and never finished the set. So, I am grabbing this today....it is still about $28 on Amazon. There are 13 discs total spanning all 5 seasons of 86 episodes, including a bonus disc of extras exclusive to this collection.

This purchase also qualifies for the Spend $50 in select TV series, earn a $10 Best Buy Gift Card.
Browse here for additional TV series available on this promo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved