Friday, February 22, 2013

FREE $5 at Old Navy Today (2/22)



Do you have the Old Navy Snap Appy? You may want to snap some Old Navy logos because there is a free $5 off any purchase coupon and a $15 off $75 purchase. I use the $5 off all the time bc there is no min. purchase...just free!!! If you are at home just bring up Old Navy's website and then use your mobile phone with Snap Appy and snap the logo on the website. You can keep snapping for 10 per day, so you are likely to get a coupon in the 10.

There are loads of freebies you can score with this deal too! Their St. Patrick's Day 2013 Tees are $4.50, you'd have to add a small filler (maybe a clearance item).

Flip flops are 2 for $5.

Tees for girls or boys are $5. Or you can be like me and just take advantage of the baby and kids spectacular sale (30-40% off reg. priced). I scored a 3 pk of 6-12mos socks for my youngest regularly priced at $7.94, on sale for $5.56...minus $5 coupon, I paid $0.56!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved