Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BabyGanics Sale and Coupon!






If you are a member of the Coupons.com Savings Club, you can get a great deal on BabyGanics Hand Santizers at "R" Us Stores this week with the $3.50 off a $15 BabyGanics Purchase coupon!  Baby Ganics 8.45 oz Hand Sanitizers and B1G1 50% off and the 50 ml size are 2/$4.

These are great to keep on hand to add to a baby shower gift, but I love this brand for my kids so I'll be keeping a couple for myself too!

Buy 4 BabyGanics 8.45 oz Hand Sanitizers - $5.99 each
Buy 2 Baby Ganics 50 ml Hand Sanitizers - 2/$4
-$11.98 for BOGO Free Sale
=$12.48!  (Value $27.96)

If you are not a member yet, you can still get the half-price Savings Club Membership deal.  Just head over HERE and enter code SC50YEAR to get a full year for just $15 (Reg $30 or $3 per month).


Thanks My Military Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved