Monday, July 23, 2012

My Favorite Markdown - The Children's Place Birthday T-Shirt


Everyday as I sift through the daily deal sites, online shopping clearance sections and sales ads with my coupons in hand I find great markdowns that I love - I just wish I had time to share them ALL! Of course, some may not like them ALL, but I'd love to share my favorite markdown of the day with you!



Today, The Children's Place is offering FREE shipping on any order and 15% off (using code K3H2012). The cute birthday shirt above is only $4.24 shipped to my door!!  My son's birthday is in November and if this is too cold then I'll just layer a long sleeved under it.  I love finding great deals on short sleeved shirts because they can be used year round (especially here in hot NC)!

There are also some other fun summer t-shirts for only $2.99!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved