Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Summer Clothes $5 FREE Shipping Today








WOW!! This is a REALLY great deal on ladies summer clothing! Today, Graveyard Mall's daily deal is a $5 sale - and all items ship FREE!





I found lots of summer clothes, in various sizes, from this 4-pack of shorts (4 pair for $5 total!) to Terry Cloth cover ups and blouses! Besides clothing, I saw a reversible throw and some other home items too. Over 100 items all for $5 and Free Shipping!





If you have never ordered from Graveyard Mall you can expect the items to be of good quality when they arrive, but shipping usually does take around 3 weeks or so. With a Free Shipping sale, I would extend that to maybe 5 weeks. 





So great, my summer things will arrive just in time for warmer weather and spring break! Tell me what deal you see!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved