Monday, October 10, 2011

Hydroponic Gardening: Get 57% off self-sustaining gardening tools!

One might think I have a crazy unreasonable hatred toward orchids, but it isn't so.  I love orchids.  I just keep killing them like some sort of psychopathic plant killer. I felt so guilty I stopped buying them.  But with today's SweetJack deal for Atlantis Hydroponics may, just may, help turn things around.  Of course, looking at all the orchid growing supply choices they have, and me not knowing what I'm doing, I may use this deal for a book to get me started!


happy gardening!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved