Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cookie Monster would love this FREEBIE!


There are some songs from the shows the kids used to watch which are FOREVER ingrained into my memory and I become a bit like Pavlov's Dog when I hear words associated with them.  For example, a friend asks, "would you like some fruit salad?", I instinctively say, and out loud mind you,  "fruit salad, yummy yummy" (from the Wiggles) and usually rub my tummy while saying it.  You could say we watched A LOT of Wiggles!! So when I heard Great American Cookies was giving away a FREE COOKIE, one of my all time favourite tunes from Sesame Street, sang by Cookie Monster started playing in my head.  Its been years since my kids have watched Sesame Street and The Wiggles, but it will be a long time before I let them forget those songs, muhaha ;-)


And Cookie Monster would go crazy for this deal.  In honour of National Cookie Month, Great American Cookies is giving away a FREE Cookie on Friday, October 1st from 10AM - 2PM. Stop by and get a FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie! Limit to one per person.

You can also help Great American Cookies kick off National Cookie Month and their Reading is Sweet National Book Drive by visiting here.  Donating a new or gently used book throughout the entire month of October also gets you a FREE COOKIE. Books will be donated to local libraries and local charities.

For an entire list of participating Great American Cookies that are participating in this event, go HERE.

thanks for the heads up My Vegas Mommy!  awesome freebie!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved